- Here and Now: Dementia Focused Art Classes January 22, 2019 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Outside the Lines: Art Program for Veterans & Service Members January 22, 2019 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Preschool Picassos - Wednesday Mornings January 23, 2019 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Home School Art January 23, 2019 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- A Night of Opera at The NIC January 25, 2019 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Art Studio January 26, 2019 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Preschool Picassos - Wednesday Mornings January 30, 2019 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Home School Art January 30, 2019 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
February 20191 2 3 >
Here and Now: ART SHOW
Here and Now (Dementia Focused Art Class): ART SHOW
Thursday, November 15: Starts 5:30pm
Description: Come see the art work created by the Hear and Now group!
Here and Now is a program made possible through a collaboration between Wyoming Dementia Care and The NIC. It is designed to provide a supportive environment for people with dementia and their loved ones where they have a chance to experience sensory and intellectual stimulation, communicate through art, and explore various art media including paint, clay, collage and printmaking.