- Here and Now: Dementia Focused Art Classes April 23, 2019 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Outside the Lines: Art Program for Veterans & Service Members April 23, 2019 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Art Studio April 27, 2019 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Art Play May 4, 2019 9:30 am - 10:30 am
- Mother's Day Family Workshop May 4, 2019 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Preschool Picassos - Wednesday Mornings May 8, 2019 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Home School Art - Wednesdays May 8, 2019 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Home School Art - Thursdays May 9, 2019 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Art Club May 11, 2019 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Outside the Lines: Art Program for Veterans & Service Members May 14, 2019 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Here and Now: ART SHOW
Here and Now (Dementia Focused Art Class): ART SHOW
Thursday, November 15: Starts 5:30pm
Description: Come see the art work created by the Hear and Now group!
Here and Now is a program made possible through a collaboration between Wyoming Dementia Care and The NIC. It is designed to provide a supportive environment for people with dementia and their loved ones where they have a chance to experience sensory and intellectual stimulation, communicate through art, and explore various art media including paint, clay, collage and printmaking.